Traducción

Family believes hoverboard caused fire that destroyed home

Por nfSin embargo,@jiveon.doom A family in Washington, D.C. has to find a new home after a devastating fire Friday that started with a hoverboard given to the son as a Christmas gift. According to NBC4, the fire happened while the family was out running errands. They had left the

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Local fatalities bring Community Tool Kits to light

por nfpa@jiveon.com When a fatal fire occurs, the whole community feels it. From responding firefighters, grieving family members, to neighbors

NFPA exclusive: How an entire country secured legislation to sprinkler all of its new homes

Por Fred Durso, Jr. Across the pond in Wales (population three million), home fire sprinklers suffer the same myths and

NFPA urges timely disposal of Christmas trees and safe removal of lights

por nfpa@deveonorte.com With the holiday now behind us, O Christmas tree, how saggy are your branches? The gifts have been