Traducción

explosión cigarrillo electrónico envía adolescente al hospital

Por nortefpun@jiveonorte.com Un joven de 17 años de edad, del estado de Nueva York fue hospitalizado la semana pasada cuando el e-cigarrillo que estaba fumando explotó, quema la cara, garganta y manos. Según NBC Charlotte, Ryan Scholand tiene un agujero en la parte posterior de la garganta, profundos cortes en su

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Why the furniture in your home is causing faster fires

por nfpun@jiveonorte.com Filling those comfortable, cushy sofas in your home is a material being likened to foam gasoline. A news

Safety coalition produces TV commercial, urging consumers to ask for home fire sprinklers

Por nfpaga@jyovmionorte.com “If building a new home, ask for home fire sprinklers.That’s the takeaway from a new commercial produced

Test your community’s knowledge with the Fire Prevention Week Quiz

por nfpa@jiveon.com Put your community’s fire safety I.Q. to the test this Fire Prevention Week in a fun way with