Traducción

Couple rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while boating

Por nfpa@jiveon.cometro A weekend boating excursion took a bad turn when a man and woman had to be rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. According to Delmarva Public Radio, the two suffered CO poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace,

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Cómo obtener y mantener un requisito de rociadores contra incendios en casa: una conversación con California Bomberos Tonya Hoover

Por Fred Durso, Jr. Ruta de California a un requisito de rociadores en todo el estado era tan larga y ventoso como el ladrillo amarillo…

Open spaces, lightweight construction, flammable furnitureoh my! The modern dangers of today’s homes

Por Fred Durso, Jr. As the size of today’s homes continue to grow, so do the number of fire-safety risks

Habitat for Humanity sprinklers its first home in a town requiring this safety feature

por nfpaga@jivmion.clam A teary-eyed resident of Rockland, Maine, recently received the keys to her new home, the 29th residence built