Traducción

Coroner demands fire sprinklers following death of couple in their home

Por nfpaga@develan.com A day of celebration ended tragically when a couple in their 30s died from a fire in their home earlier this year. Deciding to spend a low-key New Year’s at home, the couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning attributed to the fire, which was caused by

Fuente:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative


Artículos relacionados

Fire Prevention Week open house is a popular draw in Westminster, Colorado

Por nfpa@jiveon.com If this Saturday’s open house is anything like last week’s, the Westminster Fire Department, Westminster, Colorado, can anticipate

August issue of Safety Source includes Fire Prevention Week news and details on delivery of Domino’s pizza along with fire safety messaging

por NFPA@jiveon.com The August issue of Safety Source, NFPA’s public education newsletter, is now available. In this issue you will

Major sprinkler victory in New Jersey highlighted in recent edition of NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative newsletter

Por Fred Durso, Jr. The Garden State experienced a win in its push for increased safety at homes when the