Traducción

Carbon monoxide alarm alerts residents to hazardous grilling mistake

Por nfpa@jiveon.com A carbon monoxide (CO) alarm alerted two Madison, Wisconsin, residents to a potentially life-threatening situation earlier this week. According to the Wisconsin State Journal, firefighters found out the couple had used two charcoal grills a few

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

USAA reconoce el valor del programa de Firewise para ayudar a proteger los barrios de Arizona

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and USAA announced today that USAA policyholders living in recognized Firewise Communities/USA® sites in

Celebrate our furry friends by keeping them safe from harm on National Pet Fire Safety Day

Por nfpa@jivmion.com With the tagline, “Ever Wonder What Your Pets Do When You’re Not at Home?", the newest animated film

Sprinkler ordinance repealed following homebuilder’s lawsuit

Por Fred Durso Siete meses después del Distrito de Rescate de Bomberos de Estero aprobaron una ordenanza que salva vidas de los rociadores de su nueva ciudad…