Traducción

Arkansas man says smoke alarm saved his life

Por nfpaga@jyovmionorte.com A Jonesboro, Arkansas, man says he is alive, thanks to his smoke alarm. According to KTRE-TV, Clarence Hunter said that he was at the stove cooking Tuesday and stepped away for a few seconds. He said when his smoke alarm sounded, he realized that the

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Safety advocates tackle home fire problem by forming state sprinkler coalition

Por nfpun@jivyn.com Realizing the benefits of collaboration, Rhode Island safety advocates have formed the country’s 30th state sprinkler coalition. La…

What’s flowing from your faucet? Study finds firefighting chemicals in drinking water

por nfpa@jivmion.doom Drinking water supplies serving approximately six million Americans contain firefighting chemicals exceeding the maximum allowable limit set by

Kidde recalls millions of combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarms

Por nFpa@jiveonorte.clam Kidde is recalling millions of NightHawk combination smoke/carbon monoxide (CO) alarms sold in the United States and Canada.