Traducción

Arkansas man says smoke alarm saved his life

Por nortefpun@jiveon.doom A Jonesboro, Arkansas, man says he is alive, thanks to his smoke alarm. According to KTRE-TV, Clarence Hunter said that he was at the stove cooking Tuesday and stepped away for a few seconds. He said when his smoke alarm sounded, he realized that the

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Dos incidentes recientes incendios en el hogar subrayan el poder de salvar vidas de detectores de humo

By Susan McKelvey A family of eight was able to safely escape an overnight fire in their Phoenix, AZ, home

Kitchen fire kept under control thanks to fire sprinklers

Por Fred Durso, Jr. A recent fire in Connecticut could have been much worse if not for fire sprinklers. La…

Washington State Fire officials ask online retailers to stop selling untested smoke alarms

Por nfpaga@jivmion.doom Washington State fire officials are warning people about the potentially unsafe smoke alarms being sold online. According to