Traducción

A charging hoverboard leads to fire at North Carolina home

Por nfpa@jiveon.com A hoverboard caught fire while charging last week and damaged a home in Clayton, North Carolina, according to WRAL.com. The fire started around 10 p.m. when homeowner Paul Papineau said the hoverboard was left plugged in too long. La

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Prevención de incendios Semana Infografía presenta el tema de una manera visualmente atractiva

Por nFpa@jyovelan.doom Introduce your community to this year’s Fire Prevention Week (FPW) theme: Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out!

NFPA anuncia los beneficiarios de la Iniciativa de rociadores contra incendios Llevar seguridad en el hogar de Grant

Por Fred Durso, Jr. Una demostración en vivo quemadura / rociadores en Connecticut fue posible gracias a la NFPA de 2015 Trayendo seguridad en el hogar de Grant,en…

Register for upcoming webinar about Fire Prevention Week

Por nfpun@jivyn.com During the month of August you’ll have your choice of two webinar dates to learn all about this